StarlingX is an open source project supported by an open community. Anyone is welcome to join, ask for help, and contribute code, documentation, and use cases. The best way to reach the community is to attend the weekly community call (see “Standing Meetings”.) You can also join the mailing list and submit your questions (See “Communications”.)
The StarlingX community has a very active schedule of regular meetings. Details are available at wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings.
- Matrix: #starlingx:opendev.org
- Mailing Lists: lists.starlingx.io
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Twitter: @starlingx
- Developer guide: docs.starlingx.io/developer_resources
- Contributor guides: docs.starlingx.io/contributor/index.html
- Gerrit repo: opendev.org/starlingx
- Contributor metrics: StarlingX.Biterg.io
Community documentation and other resources are available at wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX
The StarlingX project is governed according to the “four opens”:
- Open Source
- Open Design
- Open Development
- Open Community
Technical decisions will be made by technical contributors and a representative Technical Steering Committee. The community is committed to diversity, openness, encouraging new contributors and leaders to rise up. Current information is available in the Governance section of the StarlingX Documentation website.
Code of Conduct
Our community follows the Open Infrastructure Foundation Code of Conduct.