StarlingX features at Virtual Open Infrastructure Summit in October
Learn more about the virtual Open Infrastructure Summit schedule.
In a few weeks, you have the opportunity to meet and collaborate with the StarlingX community at the upcoming virtual Open Infrastructure Summit, October 19-23.The virtual event includes more than 100 sessions. Thousands of attendees are expected to participate, representing 30+ open source communities and more than 100 countries.
StarlingX community will join all the open source projects attending the Summit to collaborate in the open. If you want to be part of it too, register now and mark your calendar!
The Summit agenda is organized into 11 tracks: CI/CD, Container Infrastructure, Hands-On Workshops, AI, Machine Learning & HPC, Open Development, Private & Hybrid Cloud, Public Cloud, Security and 5G, NFV & Edge
StarlingX sessions include:
- China Tower's CDN Edge Computing Solution Based on Intel Servers and StarlingX (Jianqing Jiang, Junyu He, Liang Zhang)
- OSF Edge Computing WG: Defining the Undefinable (Beth Cohen, David Paterson, Gergely Csatari, Ildiko Vancsa)
- Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) Enabling on StarlingX (Yi Wang)
- Learnings from Having Zero Touch Device Onboard Service on StarlingX (Poornima Nagaraju, Sharath Kumar K)
- Introduction of FaaS (Function as a Service) in StarlingX (Poornima Nagaraju, Sharath Kumar K)
Thank you to our Summit Headline, Premier and Exhibitor sponsors. If you want your organization to gain visibility with a wide array of open source infrastructure developers, operators and decision makers, download the Open Infrastructure Summit sponsor prospectus for more information.
Project Teams Gathering
Many contributors are also actively planning to participate at the virtual Project Teams Gathering (PTG) event that will be held from Monday, October 26 to Friday, October 30. PTGs, organized by the OpenStack Foundation, allow various technical community groups working on open infrastructure projects to exchange and get work done in a productive setting. As usual, teams in attendance will discuss and plan their upcoming releases.
PTG registration is now open! Similar to last PTG in June, it is free, and we will again be using email to communicate details about the event (schedules, passwords, etc), so please register! You can follow the planning if you are interested in attending, see more details here.
Questions? Reach out to email@example.com
See you in the cloud!